Meet the ChocoLockers.
Behind ChocoLock, is a mother and a daughter, who absolutely loves chocolates. ChocoLock was born out of the fear of a mother who didn’t want her daughter to eat all the adulterated and inorganic products that the markets are filled with. To let her daughter eat all her favourite chocolate products, without compromising on her health, Neelam Singh, the woman behind ChocoLock hence decided to make good use of her knowledge from all the cooking courses that she had taken in her college days, and started making chocolates at home for her family.
With her daughter’s support and motivation, she decided to take it to the next level i.e start selling them and make small money out of it.
It was a matter of few days that the word about ChocoLock spread like wildfire in the locality and everybody in the neighbourhood started loving the products. Reason?
- Because the products were handmade and fresh.
- The products were organic and the customers were happy to buy it for their own family and friends
- The large variety of premium quality products were affordable and made for a perfect gift for all those special occasions
It was in early 2015 that they began this in a full fledged manner and by the end of the year they had their first big corporate assignment with a delivery of more than 2k chocolate boxes. And since then there has been no looking back. They have now added a variety of different organic products in their menu like chocolate cakes, brownies, donuts, cupcakes and many more.
To find out more about them you can check them out on their Facebook and Instagram page.
In a country where every festival starts and ends on a the same note- ‘’kuch meetha ho jaye’’ where chocolates sell like iPhone’s newly launched products and with Diwali around the corner they thought of sharing a quick recipe with you Delectable Reveries’ audience, in the hope of being the reason for adding sweetness to their Diwali.
Recipe for Chocolate Almond Dates Delight
- Dark Chocolate
- Dates (Big ones)
- Slightly roast almonds in butter
- De-seed the dates. Make sure they are hollow from the inside
- Insert almonds in dates
- Keep aside
- Take dark chocolate and microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Check consistency of the chocolate, it should not have any lumps in it
- Microwave for a few more minutes if required
- Dip dates in the melted dark chocolate
- Place on silicon mat
- Freeze for half an hour
- Voila! Your Chocolate Almond Dates Delight is ready.
Make your own sweets this Diwali, and serve it with love.