A cosy place with a very welcoming ambience, with a little of bit of France thrown in the decor and Italy on the menu, thats Grandamama’s Cafe for you.
Visited the place for lunch with a friend to celebrate my birthday, and I didn’t mind waiting for an hour, as it was absolutely worth it.
What did we order?
Firstly our food was all vegetarian, so this might be useful for all the vegetarians out there.
1. Mushrooms On Toast – served within 5-7 mins of ordering the dish, this was just perfect. Creamy mushrooms on a crunchy toast with perfectly balanced taste. Recommended!
2. Buffalo Cheese Nachos – this can be avoided. Not the best I’ve eaten so far.
3. Parmesan Gnocchi – swimming in a pool of white cheesy sauce, the first 2-3 bites of the dish are tasty, but after having our expectations soaring with the mushrooms on toast, this wasn’t quite the winner.
1. Veggie Burger – quite homely and tasty! With vegetable cutlet done right and served with fries and coleslaw.
2. Grandmama’s Special Pizza – this was once again, homely. Delicious to say the least!
1. Cookie Dough Pudding – an absolute winner! Do try.
All in all, I loved the place and the experience and the quick service is a bonus considering that they’re swarmed with customers even on odd weekdays! A must visit.
3 thoughts on “Review: Grandmama’s Cafe, Juhu”
Jagah to sach me bahut acchi dikh rahi hai, apne Mumbai k friends ko jarur bataungi 👍👍👍👍👍
Reblogged this on anitapratapsingh.